Bahrain Polytechnic to publish research paper
Manama, April 11, 2011
A member of Bahrain Polytechnic’s academic staff will have his most recent research paper on bone fracture healing published by an internationally-renowned science journal.
Dr Damien Comiskey’s research paper entitled “Predicting the external formation of a bone fracture callus: an optimisation approach” will be published in Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering.
“We would like to congratulate Dr Damien for his latest accomplishment,” said John Scott, chief executive officer at the Bahrain Polytechnic.
“We are very proud to have him as a key asset of our team to support our ongoing efforts aimed at giving Bahraini students the best education and training from leaders in different fields.”
The award-winning Dr Comiskey explored the complex process of bone fracture healing via a computational simulation model in his latest work.
Dr Comiskey, a staff member since 2009, holds a PhD in biomedical engineering from Dublin City University in Ireland. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair