Saudi varsity holds simulation workshop
Al-Khobar, April 18, 2011
The college of engineering at Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University (PMU) organized a simulation workshop in its campus offering specialised training with practical impact according to the industry needs.
Representatives of prominent Saudi Arabian companies, who participated in the workshop, received exposure to the latest technology and software that could help smooth functioning of modern organizations, a statement said.
Offering advanced information on the latest technology use in organizations was the primary focus of this simulation workshop. The experts defined use of technology in the specific areas in highly comprehensive style.
The workshop also had major concentration in the training for power plants operation and tools which can guide individuals keep better control over industrial plants especially petrochemical plants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards