Wavex to launch high-end AV products at expo
Dubai, April 23, 2011
Wavex Touch, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end audio visual (AV) equipment, will be launching new products at an upcoming professional sound and light exhibition in Dubai.
Palme Middle East will take place from April 26 to 28 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
“We have made some major initiatives in interactive technology solutions in the Middle East, not only in the corporate segment, but also in the education segment of our business”, said Doaa Ramadan, director, Middle East and Africa Operations, Wavex Touch.
“There has been huge growth in the education sector, with governments investing in large universities and colleges. Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE are taking the initiative to create better teaching and learning environments, with interactive classroom technology a key focal point,” he added.
Wavex Touch, who is a gold sponsor at Palme Middle East, will be launching several products at the exhibition, including two products specifically targeting the education sector - the Wavex interactive whiteboards, and the Wavex interactive classroom software, where teachers can remotely manage and control students’ PCs in a classroom.
“We have been looking at opportunities to expand into the Middle East education market for quite some time and Palme Middle East has given us the ideal platform to launch our products and try to breakthrough,” added Ramadan.
Now in its ninth year, Palme Middle East will attract 200 exhibitors and more than 6,500 visitors from 68 countries as the industry looks towards major growth over the next few years. Several other major players will be using the show as a platform to launch their latest offerings.
Sony Professional Solutions, silver sponsors of the event, will display their latest line-up of installation projectors - an extension of their popular digital signage range.
Mitsubishi Electric will showcase for the first time outside of Europe their revolutionary 50-inch DLP multi-touch cube and 52-inch LCD dual-touch screen systems.
Extron, a leading manufacturer of professional AV system products, will exhibit their newest products for AV system integration, and will also deliver several free-to-attend seminars. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games