Sager named acting deputy chief of LMRA
Manama, May 11, 2011
Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry's representative Sager Shaheen Sager has been appointed Labour Market Regulatory Authority deputy chairman.
Deputy chairman for administrative and financial affairs Raji Abdulrahman has also been named as LMRA acting chief executive, until a new CEO is appointed.
The board of directors has also approved the LMRA chairman as official media spokesman.
Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan chaired the first meeting of new-look board of directors at the LMRA headquarters, Sanabis.
'The panel has approved the formation of three committees in charge of legal affairs, auditing and administrative affairs,' LMRA official spokesman Humaidan said.
It paid tribute to the outgoing board of directors for establishing the LMRA which is a key fruit of the reform project, initiated by His Majesty.
The panel discussed the National Audit Financial and Administrative Court 2010 Report on the LMRA and decided to submit the feed-back within two weeks.
The new-look LMRA board includes Shaikh Ahmed bin Isa Al Khalifa, Dr Mohammed Ahmed Al Amer, Sabah Salem Al Dosary, Dr Khalid Mohammed Abdulla Taqui, Sager, Nabeel Khalid Kanoo, Abdulla Mohammed Hussain and Ibrahim Hamad Abdulla.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE research centre marks 20 years
- Expert to address HR training challenges
- Abu Dhabi expo focus on advanced training
- Bayt.com adds company profile feature
- Bahrain calls for empowerment of women
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA