King Saud University, Al Rabie sign MoU
Riyadh, May 18, 2011
King Saud University (KSU) has signed a MoU with Al Rabie Saudi Foods that will provide training and career development opportunities to university students.
Prof Dr Abdullah Bin Abdurrahman Al Othman, KSU Rector and representative, and Monther Bin Trad Al Harthi, CEO of Al Rabie Saudi Foods, signed the agreement.
“We are keen to enhance our cooperation with major universities in the kingdom in order to contribute to the development of the academic sector and to provide opportunities for students to learn more about the agricultural and manufacturing processes,” stated Monther Bin Trad Al Harthi.
Under the MOU, the KSU Faculty of Food and Agriculture Sciences in Riyadh and Al Rabie shall provide training and development opportunities to students through the Cooperative Education Program.
Moreover, through this partnership Al-Rabie and KSU aim to help further strengthen the private and public sector workforce.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students