UK jobsite, Adco in expansion tie-up
London, May 31, 2011
UK-based Oil and Gas Job Search, a leading industry jobsite, has partnered with Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (Adco) in a move to expand its Middle East operations.
The online jobs company, which is planning to open a new office in the UAE this year, will be supplying branding opportunities as well as recruitment solutions for Adco.
“This contract is a further sign of our intent and growth in the Middle East. I believe it will inspire confidence from recruiting organisations considering our services,” said Gareth Ford, business development manager at Oil and Gas Job Search.
Oil and Gas Job Search’s website currently has over two million visits a month and a database of a third of a million registered oil and gas professionals, a statement said.
“The oil and gas industry is bouncing back strongly from the downturn,” said John Roberts, marketing director, Oil and Gas Job Search.
“We will continue to be focusing resources on the Middle East region to meet strong current demand and promising signs for future growth,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement