Online MBA on green energy set for launch
Berlin, June 9, 2011
The Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin will start in October a new distance learning programme offering a master of business administration (MBA) degree with focus on renewable energy.
The “MBA Renewables”, offered in cooperation with the Renewables Academy (Renac), has been developed for professionals who are aiming at a management position in the worldwide booming renewable energy markets.
The programme covers economic, technical, legal, political and organizational knowledge, tailored to the specific needs of the renewable energy branches.
Solving complex business tasks along the value chain of renewable energies and imparting advanced interdisciplinary management skills will be an important part of the programme. It will also provide an overview of various renewable energy technologies, their applications and advantages.
Other important aspects are the understanding of international policies for renewable energy, the complexity of renewable energy markets and business development.
The master programme is designed to suit people who would like to study online on a part-time basis, i.e. alongside their jobs.
They will benefit from an innovative blended-learning approach: the modules will be taught in a mix of self-study, online lectures, tutorials, virtual interactions, group work and international networking, a voluntary practical training in Berlin and exchange of experience with fellow students from many countries.
Deadline for registration is September 1.
The Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin is a public university, offering more than 72 different bachelor and master study programmes for more than 10,000 students. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games