Bahrain unveils big scholarship plan
Manama, June 19, 2011
A total of 2,400 scholarships, including 800 financial grants, are available for public and private school students, which surpass the number of top achievers, Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Registration for the scholarships will be made online, where the student will receive a ‘secret’ number from the school to access the website, the Minister said.
The student interviews will be managed by experts, in co-operation with the Bahrain Institute for Public Administration, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'