Bahrain unveils big scholarship plan
Manama, June 19, 2011
A total of 2,400 scholarships, including 800 financial grants, are available for public and private school students, which surpass the number of top achievers, Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Registration for the scholarships will be made online, where the student will receive a ‘secret’ number from the school to access the website, the Minister said.
The student interviews will be managed by experts, in co-operation with the Bahrain Institute for Public Administration, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry