UOWD offers special scholarships
Dubai, July 28, 2011
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) is offering 50 per cent scholarships to students who have appeared for their O or A level examinations.
To avail of this limited period offer, students need not wait for their results, but only have to apply and pay by August 31 and earn a 50 per cent scholarship, a statement said.
The top ten enrolments in the 30 per cent range receive a 50 per cent scholarship.
Twenty per cent, 30 per cent and 100 per cent scholarships are also available, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged