Darwish unit wins distributor award
Doha, July 30, 2011
Darwish Technology, the technological arm of Darwish Holding, has received the 2010 best distributor award for the Middle East region from Promethean, the British global leader in interactive education.
During the award ceremony at the annual International Business Partners Conference in Fiuggi, Italy, Eugene Viscovic, president of APAC & Emerging Markets of Promethean International, highly noted the Darwish Technology’s extraordinary achievements in the field of interactive education.
Ziad Asmar, executive director of Darwish Technology, accepted the award presented to them by the conference guest of honor; the famous international football referee Gianluigi Collina.
“It is with great pleasure that we receive this award which is a testimony to our organization’s competence, efficiency and commitment to world-class standards of excellence; as we are keen on constantly providing the best offerings and playing a vital role in the development of this sector,” said Asmar.
Darwish Technology has equipped over 1600 classrooms with interactive whiteboards covering about 224 schools in Qatar, and offered training to more than 6.000 of the schools’ faculty members, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA