Emirates Academy wins accreditation
UAE, August 21, 2011
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) has been accredited in Australia and the UK.
The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (The-Ice), an Australian-based accreditation body, has reviewed the curriculum, staffing and facilities and decided that EAHM has met their international benchmarks, a statement said.
All The-Ice accredited institutions are highly regarded for their hospitality and tourism courses and EAHM has now joined the ranks of these institutions which include public and private universities from more than 10 different countries, it said.
Earlier this year, EAHM was also accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IOH) which is a UK-based accreditation body that promotes the highest professional standards of management and education in the international hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Ron Hilvert, managing director of EAHM, said: "Accreditations and quality assurances have become an integral part of our institutional review process. We have been benchmarked against top hospitality schools by independent bodies in the UK and Australia and these accreditations are a further endorsement of the exceptional work done by our faculty, our students and our colleagues." – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle