Emirates Academy wins accreditation
UAE, August 21, 2011
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) has been accredited in Australia and the UK.
The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (The-Ice), an Australian-based accreditation body, has reviewed the curriculum, staffing and facilities and decided that EAHM has met their international benchmarks, a statement said.
All The-Ice accredited institutions are highly regarded for their hospitality and tourism courses and EAHM has now joined the ranks of these institutions which include public and private universities from more than 10 different countries, it said.
Earlier this year, EAHM was also accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IOH) which is a UK-based accreditation body that promotes the highest professional standards of management and education in the international hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Ron Hilvert, managing director of EAHM, said: "Accreditations and quality assurances have become an integral part of our institutional review process. We have been benchmarked against top hospitality schools by independent bodies in the UK and Australia and these accreditations are a further endorsement of the exceptional work done by our faculty, our students and our colleagues." – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards