Bahrain pensioners get extra allowance
Manama, August 24, 2011
Pensioners in Bahrain started receiving restructured payouts, including the newly-introduced standard of living improvement monthly allowance of BD75 ($199).
Social Insurance Organisation chief executive Shaikh Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa said more than 31,000 pensioners from all sectors have benefited from the newly-introduced benefits costing BD2.2 million for this month.
The lowest pension stands at BD275, following a Royal Decree to raise the minimum payout to BD200, effective from this month, said Shaikh Mohammed. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14