CUD to hold open house
Dubai, September 7, 2011
Canadian University of Dubai (CUD), a leading teaching institution in the UAE, will be conducting two open houses which will offer the opportunity to meet CUD’s deans and learn about the university’s programmes.
The open houses will run from 11 am to 7 pm on September 10 and 17.
One of the key highlights of the open house is the formal launch of its new weekend schedules for its Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme, which will hold classes on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
During each open house, visitors will have the opportunity learn more about CUD’s undergraduate programmes in business administration, architecture and interior design, engineering, applied science and technology, environmental and health services, liberal arts and sciences, and a new programme in mass communication in English and Arabic in addition to five graduate programmes in business administration.
All programmes are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, CUD said in a statement.
Guests will also be able to tour the campus and observe CUD’s student life. Special offers will be available for those who register on the spot.
“CUD was founded as a visionary initiative to bring the best of Canadian and European education to Dubai and to provide local and regional students with an international academic experience that will prepare them to be competitive in a globalized job market,” said Dr Muhammed Kabir, vice president – Academic Affairs, CUD.
“Our upcoming Open House will introduce visitors to our philosophy of excellence in work, research and learning and enable them to interact with key personalities in the CUD community. We are also very pleased to formally launch our new weekend schedules for our Bachelor of Business Administration programme, which opens a huge window of opportunity for working undergraduates to complete their studies.”
“For those who find that CUD is the perfect place to help them pursue professional and personal growth, we will also have special offers if they register for any programme during the Open House,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university