Bahrain plans 3 new universities
Manama, October 3, 2011
Bahrain will create three new private universities as part of a strategy to upgrade the academic sector and encourage leading foreign universities to open branches in the kingdom, said Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi.
The Higher Education Council's general-secretariat has finalised procedures to authorise them.
The panel rejected several other applications to open private universities for failing to meet terms. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry