Kanoo launches e-Learning for staff
Dubai, October 3, 2011
The Kanoo Group, a Gulf-based multi-national company, recently launched its new e-Learning facilities designed to maximize employees’ learning at their own time and pace.
The online training offers scheduled courses to its employees across the UAE who are registered for e-Learning, and have Internet access.
The Group has partnered with New Horizons Computer Learning Centre who will provide the training modules that will meet the diverse needs of the employees.
Employees will be able to train online in the eLearning centre, office station or in their own time from wherever they are just by logging in to the training website.
“Our goal is to impact business performance through improving ability of our organization to acquire, share and retain information and knowledge,” said Pieter Vorster, senior manager, Human Resources and Administration for UAE and Oman. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'