Workshop to focus on effective management
Manama, October 12, 2011
Effective management will be the focus of a workshop being organised by the Bahrain Businesswomen's Society (BBS) in co-operation with Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) businesswomen's committee on October 26.
The free workshop, entitled 'Keys to Effective Management', will cover banking services and finance and how to manage business during crisis.
The event will be held at the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), Juffair from 9am to 3pm, said the organisers.
BBS board member and co-ordination and follow-up committee head and BCCI board member and businesswomen's committee head Afnan Al Zayani will give a welcome speech.
The instructor will be BIBF banking centre lecturer Anuradha Shaw.
It is a one-day interactive workshop that features real life case studies and aims at demystifying retail banking products. Certificates will be issued after the course.
The workshop is the sixth of eight events of the Speakers Bureau Programme 2011, ranging from small-scale workshops to major conferences.
It is part of the Mena Businesswomen's Network programme, organised by the Middle East Partnership Initiative of the US Department of State and co-ordinated by Vital Voices.
The objective of the programme is to empower businesswomen in the Mena region by building capacities of the organisations that serve them and by establishing a region-wide hub network. The event is supported by Women Gateway.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair