Getex Autumn set to start
Dubai, October 25, 2011
The Dubai leg of Getex Autumn 2011, the region's leading education, training and professional development event, will begin tomorrow (October 26) at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, and run until October 28.
It will be followed by the concluding leg that will be held at the Gulf Hotel in Bahrain, from October 31 to November 1. The 2011 edition of Getex Autumn will have a stronger focus on higher education and professional development, two fast-emerging growth segments in the region’s education sector, a statement from the organiser said.
The event offer a number of postgraduate courses that are now in great demand in the Arab world, including engineering, medicine, HR, marketing & communications, humanities, natural resources, business, finance, research, accounting, languages and management.
Occupational courses that have been in great demand at Getex include architecture and interior design, aviation, computing & IT, creative arts, fashion, graphic design, hotel & hospitality, nursing & occupational health, photography, teaching and technical programmes, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai