Getex Autumn set to start
Dubai, October 25, 2011
The Dubai leg of Getex Autumn 2011, the region's leading education, training and professional development event, will begin tomorrow (October 26) at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, and run until October 28.
It will be followed by the concluding leg that will be held at the Gulf Hotel in Bahrain, from October 31 to November 1. The 2011 edition of Getex Autumn will have a stronger focus on higher education and professional development, two fast-emerging growth segments in the region’s education sector, a statement from the organiser said.
The event offer a number of postgraduate courses that are now in great demand in the Arab world, including engineering, medicine, HR, marketing & communications, humanities, natural resources, business, finance, research, accounting, languages and management.
Occupational courses that have been in great demand at Getex include architecture and interior design, aviation, computing & IT, creative arts, fashion, graphic design, hotel & hospitality, nursing & occupational health, photography, teaching and technical programmes, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA