Waqf fund sees program success
Manama, October 26, 2011
The Waqf Fund for Research, Education and Training held the induction programme for the third batch of its graduate sponsorship programme students at the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance.
The programme aims to facilitate development of Bahraini graduates to ensure a steady supply of a qualified work force for the Islamic finance industry.
The programme was developed by the Waqf Fund as a result of recommendations from the first Senior Roundtable Discussion in 2008.
The Waqf Fund also announced the continuation of its Graduate Sponsorship Programme, as part of its core strategy to develop human capital for the Islamic finance industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14