WCMC-Q to restart research programme
Doha, October 30, 2011
The Weill Cornell Medical College -Qatar (WCMC-Q) biomedical research training programme for nationals will recommence in January 2012, a statement said.
The research training programme is a unique opportunity for fresh college graduates with degrees related to biomedical or biological sciences to gain hands-on experience in the world-class research labs of WCMC-Q.
It is aimed at recent graduates who are interested in pursuing a career as a bench scientist, clinician or biomedical researcher. It is a full-time course lasting six months and trainees will receive a certificate upon completion, a statement from the college said.
Students and trainees are also given a stipend as part of a comprehensive compensation package. The program is fully funded by WCMC-Q in partnership with the Qatar Science Leadership Program (QDSLP).
Applications are due by November 24, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry