Hamdan university highlights e-learning strategies
Dubai, November 15, 2011
Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) recently met senior officials of the UAE Central Bank to discuss how e-learning programs can benefit the banking sector.
HBMeU later held a presentation about the university's distinct capabilities as a pioneering institution in e-learning as well as key programs and offerings of its e-TQM Institute.
Central Bank governor Sultan Bin Nasser Al Suwaidi pointed out that e-learning was an important tool in the continuing education and training programs that were being constantly implemented in the banking sector.
"We are therefore pleased to partner with Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University in developing modern and customized e-Learning solutions that match the quality standards of the Central Bank," he stated.
Prof Nabil Baydoun, Learners & Enterprise Development, assistant chancellor, HBMeU, said, “With the expanding operations of banking institutions across the country, e-Learning emerges as a truly viable solution to address the corresponding growth in training and teaching requirements."
"We have made it clear during our meeting with the Central Bank how e-Learning technologies and techniques can make it a lot easier for banks to conduct training and deliver content to hundreds of employees spread across dozens of locations," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE research centre marks 20 years
- Expert to address HR training challenges
- Abu Dhabi expo focus on advanced training
- Bayt.com adds company profile feature
- Bahrain calls for empowerment of women
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA