EK Kanoo donates training tools to school
Manama, December 15, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo (EK Kanoo), the sole distributor for Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has donated training tools to the Bahrain Training Institute (BTI).
The move came as part of the company’s efforts to develop Bahrain’s technical skills.
The event was held at the Toyota Plaza in Tubli, where BTI’s deputy director - general for Admin & Finance Dr Fawzi Aljowder accepted the equipment from EK Kanoo’s director Talal Kanoo.
“We strive to provide the country’s youth with the latest technologies to advance their education level and create a stronger future for the automotive sector in the kingdom of Bahrain,” said Talal. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry