J4B signs key agreement with Kempinski
Manama, January 23, 2012
Jobs4Bahrainis, the first private sector initiative dedicated to improving the job prospects of Bahraini nationals, has signed an agreement with one of Bahrain's top luxury hotels, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
Jobs4Bahrainis.com is a joint venture between Gulf Connexions, the Kingdom’s leading recruitment company and Al Hilal Group, a top regional publishing organisation.
Under the terms of the agreement, job opportunities at the Kempinski Group will be posted for one year on www.jobs4bahrainis.com, the comprehensive employment services portal launched by Jobs4Bahrainis.com in 2010.
The agreement also aims to raise the profile of the hotel and hospitality sector – an increasingly important contributor to the Kingdom’s economy – as a viable and rewarding career choice for Bahrainis.
Jobs4Bahrainis.com business development executive Hussain Ali said: “We are delighted to sign this agreement with Kempinski as one of the most prestigious and recognisable hospitality brands in the Kingdom, and I am confident we can convince Bahrainis of the excellent long-term career prospects in the hotel industry.”
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel BCC people services director Michael Wierling said: “This agreement is in line with the Kempinski commitment to developing the indigenous local workforce, and we look forward to sourcing and securing the services of talented career-minded Bahrainis via the Jobs4Bahrainis.com portal.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history