Tamkeen inks partnership deal with Hewitt
Manama, February 22, 2012
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen said it has partnered with Aon Hewitt, the global human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions unit of Aon Corporation, to launch a pioneering research initiative within the Kingdom's private sector.
Qudurat has been conceptualised by Aon Hewitt to be the first and largest research study of its kind in the GCC, dedicated to the advancement of national talent at workplace.
The study will focus on multiple facets of employees and workplace, providing an elaborate overview of what drives and motivates talent leading to higher levels of performance, productivity and commitment.
The project is funded by Aon Hewitt.
"We are delighted to combine our efforts with Aon Hewitt to gain a holistic perspective on empowering and developing Bahrainis to be more engaged and productive within the private sector," said Tamkeen chief executive Mahmood Al Kooheji.
"This partnership is unique as it is based on a solid foundation of robust research and aligns perfectly with Tamkeen's vision.
"It will help identify actions and programmes to increase the capability and competitiveness of Bahrainis for the future.
"Qudurat will provide a platform for us to understand the talent drivers for those employed within these sectors," he added.
"We are excited about the potential insights from this study and urge the private sector to support and take part in this landmark initiative," Al Kooheji said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry