Mumtalakat backs networking expo
Manama, February 27, 2012
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company has signed up as the gold sponsor of a major networking event, which will showcase the ambitions and innovations of the country's youth in a bid to promote and motivate young entrepreneurs.
The 'Proud to be Bahraini' exhibition will be held at the Bahrain International Circuit from March 29 to 31 under the patronage of Supreme Council for Youth and Sports chairman Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
The three-day event will focus on showcasing talented Bahrainis working in the advertising and marketing, media, fashion and design, food, production and information technology industries.
A total of 150 stands will be available for participants to exhibit their projects, network, raise publicity and generate new business leads.
"It is essential that we continue to promote, develop and motivate entrepreneurship and innovation in Bahrain and this event will be a vital link in Bahrain's ongoing economic development," said Mumtalakat chief executive officer Talal Alzain.
The head of the exhibition's founding committee, Khalid Al Amin, said the event would pave the way towards new horizons of development and growth in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme