Mumtalakat backs networking expo
Manama, February 27, 2012
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company has signed up as the gold sponsor of a major networking event, which will showcase the ambitions and innovations of the country's youth in a bid to promote and motivate young entrepreneurs.
The 'Proud to be Bahraini' exhibition will be held at the Bahrain International Circuit from March 29 to 31 under the patronage of Supreme Council for Youth and Sports chairman Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
The three-day event will focus on showcasing talented Bahrainis working in the advertising and marketing, media, fashion and design, food, production and information technology industries.
A total of 150 stands will be available for participants to exhibit their projects, network, raise publicity and generate new business leads.
"It is essential that we continue to promote, develop and motivate entrepreneurship and innovation in Bahrain and this event will be a vital link in Bahrain's ongoing economic development," said Mumtalakat chief executive officer Talal Alzain.
The head of the exhibition's founding committee, Khalid Al Amin, said the event would pave the way towards new horizons of development and growth in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair