250 firms to take part in education supplies expo
Dubai, February 27, 2012
More than 250 companies will be present at the Gulf Educational Supplies & Solution exhibition (GESS), which opens tomorrow (February 28) at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The show, organized by F&E Education with the support of the UAE Ministry of Education, will present the world’s most innovative technologies for the education sector. It will run till March 1.
Global leaders Pearson, Promethean, Samsung, Yas Marina Circuit, Core Education, Kidz Inc Dubai, Elmo and SICO are among those showcasing their range of products during the three-day exhibition.
Various GCC education ministries and governmental institutions will also have their stands at the show to present their programs and projects.
“The exhibition is the leading education event for the Middle East region. We have a 7.5 per cent increase in the number of exhibitors in 2012 and the number of countries represented in the show has risen to 30,” said Matt Thompson, project director of GESS.
“Teaching and Learning in the Knowledge and Technology Era” is the theme for the fifth edition of the GESS exhibition and the Global Education Forum (GEF) which will be running alongside.
To demonstrate a smart and dynamic digital learning environment, Samsung will be displaying its host of products in a modern school-like setting. Products on display will include the Samsung Galaxy Tabs range, notebooks, interactive E-Board, Video Wall, digital signage solutions and the next generation Samsung SUR40 for Microsoft Surface. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games