250 firms to take part in education supplies expo
Dubai, February 27, 2012
More than 250 companies will be present at the Gulf Educational Supplies & Solution exhibition (GESS), which opens tomorrow (February 28) at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The show, organized by F&E Education with the support of the UAE Ministry of Education, will present the world’s most innovative technologies for the education sector. It will run till March 1.
Global leaders Pearson, Promethean, Samsung, Yas Marina Circuit, Core Education, Kidz Inc Dubai, Elmo and SICO are among those showcasing their range of products during the three-day exhibition.
Various GCC education ministries and governmental institutions will also have their stands at the show to present their programs and projects.
“The exhibition is the leading education event for the Middle East region. We have a 7.5 per cent increase in the number of exhibitors in 2012 and the number of countries represented in the show has risen to 30,” said Matt Thompson, project director of GESS.
“Teaching and Learning in the Knowledge and Technology Era” is the theme for the fifth edition of the GESS exhibition and the Global Education Forum (GEF) which will be running alongside.
To demonstrate a smart and dynamic digital learning environment, Samsung will be displaying its host of products in a modern school-like setting. Products on display will include the Samsung Galaxy Tabs range, notebooks, interactive E-Board, Video Wall, digital signage solutions and the next generation Samsung SUR40 for Microsoft Surface. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'