WCMC-Q event showcases science, medicine
Doha , March 12, 2012
Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar (WCMC-Q) will open its doors to prospective medical students and the wider community on March 17 for the annual Medicine Unlimited event.
For students who are considering a career in health, research or medicine, it is an opportunity to come and explore science and medicine at a world-class facility in Education City, Doha, said a statement.
At Medicine Unlimited, students participate in simulations and demonstrations that reveal the workings of genes, molecules and the human body. Parents can take advantage of basic health screenings available on site. High school students can engage in medicine and science activities, participate in a quiz show, and meet with WCMC-Q faculty, students and admissions staff.
It is an opportunity for WCMC-Q to share the wonders of science and medicine with students, parents, teachers and school counselors from 4 pm to 8 pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf Air union fears 'management ploy'
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation