57 major firms back AUD jobs fair
Dubai, March 19, 2012
A total of 57 major companies specialising in finance, marketing, management, HR, engineering and IT will take part in an upcoming careers event organised by the American University in Dubai (AUD).
AUD’s annual career fair Act Now: AUD Careers Today will take place at its campus tomorrow (March 20).
The AUD Career Fair provides an opportunity for companies to connect with AUD students and alumni and to source young talent for current and/or future career related employment and internship opportunities.
“This eagerly-awaited event is growing yearly as an increasing number of employers have come to realize the benefits of hiring AUD graduates,” said career services manager Stella Mandehou.
“We are proud to announce that participation of companies has reached again the full capacity for ACT Now, with many leading global employers joining us for the first time in 2012,’ she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement