MBS academics to offer free seminars in Dubai
Dubai, March 19, 2012
Five of Manchester Business School’s (MBS) top academics will present a total of six seminars, free of charge and open to the public, in the UAE and Qatar, this month.
Leadership, maximizing business value from IT Investment, the role of credit ratings agencies, creativity, game signals and the strategic role of the GCC and Mena regions are some of the subjects to be addressed by the members of the academic faculty from MBS.
MBS Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, will organise and host the public seminars alongside the forthcoming Dubai workshops for the school’s part time MBA students in the region, where MBS Middle East Centre supports more than 1,200 MBA students.
The faculty members will also lead MBA student workshops.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from Manchester Business School in Dubai helps create a fantastic face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our Middle East MBA students but we also wanted to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE