Tamkeen, Aiesec invite internship applications
Manama, April 2, 2012
Tamkeen in partnership with Aiesec in Bahrain are currently accepting applications for the Global Internship Programme, now in its third cycle.
The partnership is in line with Tamkeen’s ongoing efforts to support human capital development in line with labour market requirements, a statement said.
The programme offers graduates the opportunity to receive training abroad in the areas of information technology, international marketing, and sales. Tamkeen will cover the costs of the airline tickets, visa fees, in addition to providing a monthly stipend.
The programme requires the applicant to be a Bahraini citizen aged between 18 to 30 years who hold a Bachelor’s degree or above. Applicants must also have a good grasp of the English language, both reading and writing, and must be approved by the programme’s committee.
Selected applicants are expected to start their internships during the months of May and June 2012.
It aims to empower graduates and give them competitive advantage in Bahrain’s employment market through 6 to 12-month long internships. In total, 45 graduates are set to benefit from Tamkeen’s support over the course of three consecutive years, the statement said.
During its first and second cycle, programme provided internship opportunities for Bahraini graduates in Colombia, Italy, Malta, Indonesia, Qatar, Taiwan and Lebanon.
Applicants can apply by visiting www.aiesec.org/bahrain before 20th of April 2012. –TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry