Training boost for Bahrain Air cabin crew
Manama, April 13, 2012
Bahrain Air held a graduation ceremony for its 17th batch of cabin crew trained in customer care and hospitality.
Chief executive officer Richard Nuttall congratulated those who successfully passed the courses, which include first aid and how to handle emergency situations.
He presented certificates to the graduates, who included 13 male and female flight attendants from Bahrain, Croatia, Morocco, Nepal, the Philippines, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Cabin crew and in-flight services senior manager Hussain Al Jawder, finance and administration manager Abdulla Al Hamer and other senior officials attended.
The training took place at the Bahrain Air training centre in Manama.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE research centre marks 20 years
- Expert to address HR training challenges
- Abu Dhabi expo focus on advanced training
- Bayt.com adds company profile feature
- Bahrain calls for empowerment of women
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA