Training boost for Bahrain Air cabin crew
Manama, April 13, 2012
Bahrain Air held a graduation ceremony for its 17th batch of cabin crew trained in customer care and hospitality.
Chief executive officer Richard Nuttall congratulated those who successfully passed the courses, which include first aid and how to handle emergency situations.
He presented certificates to the graduates, who included 13 male and female flight attendants from Bahrain, Croatia, Morocco, Nepal, the Philippines, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Cabin crew and in-flight services senior manager Hussain Al Jawder, finance and administration manager Abdulla Al Hamer and other senior officials attended.
The training took place at the Bahrain Air training centre in Manama.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university