Training boost for Bahrain Air cabin crew
Manama, April 13, 2012
Bahrain Air held a graduation ceremony for its 17th batch of cabin crew trained in customer care and hospitality.
Chief executive officer Richard Nuttall congratulated those who successfully passed the courses, which include first aid and how to handle emergency situations.
He presented certificates to the graduates, who included 13 male and female flight attendants from Bahrain, Croatia, Morocco, Nepal, the Philippines, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Cabin crew and in-flight services senior manager Hussain Al Jawder, finance and administration manager Abdulla Al Hamer and other senior officials attended.
The training took place at the Bahrain Air training centre in Manama.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'