Bahrain to host major HR summit
Manama, April 15, 2012
More than 300 specialists from the GCC and other Arab countries will be in Bahrain to attend the fifth regional conference and exhibition for human resources development being hosted by the Kingdom in September.
The three-day event, being held under the patronage of Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan, will kick off on September 24 under the theme “Challenges on Integrating National Workforce in the Labour Market”.
Origin Group will organise the event in co-operation with Labour Ministry, the International Labour Organisation, the Arab Labour Organisation and the International Federation of Development and Training Organisations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14