Al Khaleej-Alfalak honours long-serving staff
Al Khobar, April 23, 2012
Al Khaleej–Alfalak Group, a leading business conglomerate with diversified companies, marked its 34th anniversary by holding an annual recognition ceremony for its long-serving employees.
Ahmad Ashadawi, president and CEO of Alfalak, chairman of Al Khaleej Computers Board of Directors, and board member and president of Al Khaleej Holding, revealed that 79 employees were felicitated during the event.
A total of 58 employees – including 5 women – completed five years of service with the Group, nine completed 10 years, nine completed 15 years, two completed 20 years and one employee completed 30th years.
The Group currently has 4,350 employees, including 2,587 Saudi nationals.
Ashadawi pointed out that many employees have been part of the Group since its inception and have witnessed the expansion of its range of activities over the years to include computer services and software, telecom systems and security systems, as well as electronics and English language learning and training.
The Group has established a strong presence in the Arabian Gulf and Mena region, providing its core services across Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Sudan.
Ashadawi added that the Group was incorporated in March 1979 and includes Alfalak Electronic Equipment and Supplies, Al Khaleej Computers and Electronic Systems, Al Khaleej Training and Education, and Medical Care and Sciences Company. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry