Batelco internship for 14 students
Manama, May 5, 2012
Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) said it will provide a summer internship programme for 14 senior students of the British School of Bahrain.
The agreement is part of the company's programme and strategy to network with schools, build stronger ties and create opportunities for students.
The programme will be led by Batelco's youth segment team with support from its training centre. Team marketing manager Mohammed Abdulaal and school head Karen Moffat signed the agreement in the presence of participating students.
As part of the programme, students will take part in a one-week programme developed specifically in alignment with their business studies and which will give them an insight into Batelco's operations.
"The school has an excellent reputation for the caliber of its education and we are very pleased to support their aim to provide work-related experience to their senior students," said Batelco human resources general manager Suhaila Alnowakhda.
"We are delighted to open our training facility to students from leading local educational establishments and are confident they will benefit," he added-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged