UK firm offers leadership training in Cairo
Cairo, May 20, 2012
Ascend Institute, a UK-based training company, will be holding a leadership development event in Cairo in the last week of May.
The workshops will be conducted by Mark Brown and Sam Hindawi, Ascend Institute’s internationally acclaimed leadership experts, from May 28th – May 31st at the Semiramis InterContinental Hotel.
The event will also mark the first time Ascend Institute will be holding its high-quality workshops in Egypt.
Designed for business leaders and managers, Ascend Institute’s events and coaching services enable leaders and managers to fine-tune leadership skills, take on greater responsibilities in their organizations, and increase their impact through leading and influencing others.
The training programmes and workshops focus on critical managerial skills such as change management, strategic planning, coaching skills, and principled leadership.
Each course develops and enhances skills through unique practical learning methodology, with Ascend Institute’s leadership experts having taught their ground breaking programs to Fortune 500 companies as well as governmental agencies in Canada, the US, Europe and the Middle East.
Ascend’s four-day event in Cairo will be divided into three workshops; leadership fundamentals, leading change and coaching skills for leaders.
Attendees are expected to gain awareness of different leadership styles, how to effectively influence key people, be able to address planned and unforeseen change, and finally, prepare high performance teams and sustain their pace of production during times of change.
“We are excited to have this opportunity to be giving our groundbreaking leadership training for the first time in Cairo and helping prepare Egypt’s current and future leaders,” said Sam Hindawi, international leadership expert and Ascend Institute Corporate Training director.
“Our hands on training techniques effectively prepare managers for leadership roles and address effective skills needed for heads of organizations throughout different market and social spectrum.”
Taught by highly accomplished business leaders, renowned entrepreneurs and subject matter experts, Ascend Institute’s unique firsthand learning methodology helps business leaders achieve greater results by effectively inspiring and motivating their organisations to reach higher levels of performance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university