Tamkeen research initiative for SMEs
Manama, May 22, 2012
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen has partnered with Aon Hewitt, a leading global human resources consultancy firm, to implement a pioneering research initiative called Qudurat for the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The SMEs across Bahrain have been invited to take part in the study through Tamkeen's website. The study focuses on understanding what drives and motivates talent in the region with an emphasis on understanding national talent.
The findings will help plan national talent attraction, development and retention programmes and provide insights on how demographic factors such as age, gender and education impact orientation and engagement at work for all employee groups.
It will help strengthen existing human resource programmes, talent and performance management, leadership and career development as well as communication and change within SMEs.
At the end of the study, a detailed report will be published with the findings and insights from small enterprises, compared with country and GCC benchmarks.
The study involves completing a brief online survey, available in both English and Arabic.
Those who complete the questionnaire will receive an individual profile summary report on their workplace strengths and preferences based on their response in the survey.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards