PEIE holds training in financial reporting
Muscat, June 13, 2012
Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), which develops and manages prime industrial land in Oman, recently organised a four-day training programme on the preparation and presentation of financial reports.
The event was held in Knowledge Oasis Muscat (KOM) as part of PEIE 2012 strategic plan to train, rehabilitate and advance its human resources.
The programme was designed for financial management personnel, including staff from PEIE financial affairs departments, and employees from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
The programme aspired to acquire participants with a blend of practical topics and new trends in financial leadership. The event underlined concepts of financial reporting, basic practices incorporated in the preparation of financial reports, types of reports, and how to prepare reports in accordance with commercial accounts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai