PEIE holds training in financial reporting
Muscat, June 13, 2012
Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), which develops and manages prime industrial land in Oman, recently organised a four-day training programme on the preparation and presentation of financial reports.
The event was held in Knowledge Oasis Muscat (KOM) as part of PEIE 2012 strategic plan to train, rehabilitate and advance its human resources.
The programme was designed for financial management personnel, including staff from PEIE financial affairs departments, and employees from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
The programme aspired to acquire participants with a blend of practical topics and new trends in financial leadership. The event underlined concepts of financial reporting, basic practices incorporated in the preparation of financial reports, types of reports, and how to prepare reports in accordance with commercial accounts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'