Bahrain begins registration for Fulbright
Manama, June 19, 2012
Registration for the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) programme is underway in Bahrain.
The programme, organised by the US Embassy, provides young teachers of English an opportunity to refine their skills, increase their English language proficiency and extend their knowledge of US society and culture, while teaching their native language of Arabic to American students.
Applicants will also participate in extracurricular activities and community outreach projects. The deadline for applications ends on August 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry