Bahrain begins registration for Fulbright
Manama, June 19, 2012
Registration for the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) programme is underway in Bahrain.
The programme, organised by the US Embassy, provides young teachers of English an opportunity to refine their skills, increase their English language proficiency and extend their knowledge of US society and culture, while teaching their native language of Arabic to American students.
Applicants will also participate in extracurricular activities and community outreach projects. The deadline for applications ends on August 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'