Westcon ME named distributor for SMART
Dubai, June 19, 2012
SMART Technologies, a leading provider of collaboration solutions, has appointed Dubai-based Westcon Middle East (WestconME Group) its authorised distributor for the Middle East region.
WestconME Group, a leading Value Add Distributor (VAD) of convergence, critical infrastructure, mobility and security products and solutions, will offer both education and business solutions from SMART.
“Having established ourselves as a principal specialty distributor, SMART Technologies was a natural fit for our extensive network as there is a growing demand in the Middle East for ICT deployment in the education sector, and we are proud to be associated with a global leader,” said Steve Lockie, managing director, WestconME Group.
“SMART is a well-established and respected brand with great products for both education and business customers, and we look forward to including SMART solutions in our portfolio of customer offerings.”
“As a leading education and business solutions provider, we are pleased to welcome Westcon as a SMART distributor for the region. Our mandate is to work with well-positioned distributors who have the full capabilities to facilitate our expanding reach and capitalize on market demand,” says Aaron Fright, country manager, Middle East, SMART Technologies.
“Westcon Middle East has strong logistical capabilities, comprehensive value added services, and a long-standing market reputation for delivering growth and customer satisfaction.”
SMART is a global leader in interactive whiteboards with a focus on developing a variety of easy-to-use, integrated solutions that free people from their desks and computer screens, making collaboration and learning with digital resources more natural.
WestconME Group offers superior collaborative solutions and services for education and business customers. The company has a dedicated, fully trained and certified sales team for the distribution and installation of SMART products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses