'University village' planned in Bahrain
Manama, June 20, 2012
A new “University Village” housing several academic institutes will be established in Bahrain by leading Islamic bank Kuwait Finance House.
KFH chief executive officer Abdulhakim Alkhayyat revealed details of the plan as he briefed Deputy Premier Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa on the Diyar Al Muharraq project yesterday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry