'University village' planned in Bahrain
Manama, June 20, 2012
A new “University Village” housing several academic institutes will be established in Bahrain by leading Islamic bank Kuwait Finance House.
KFH chief executive officer Abdulhakim Alkhayyat revealed details of the plan as he briefed Deputy Premier Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa on the Diyar Al Muharraq project yesterday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE