Gulf Air staff achieve professional skills
Manama, June 21, 2012
Four staff members of Bahrain’s national carrier Gulf Air recently passed the qualifying examination from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management (CIPS) based in UK.
In an official ceremony held at Gulf Air today, the staff members, Husain Mohamed, Ali Abdullah, Husain AlMoaber, Anwar Mirza and Abdul Elah Al Ghasra were congratulated by Mahmood Yusuf Ahmadi, director of Procurement and Logistics for obtaining this professional excellence.
The CIPS qualification equips people working in the area of procurement with the professional knowledge, training, and practical skills they need in order to derive maximum benefit from their procurement practices so that their organizations achieve all-round excellence in procurement and supply management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'