Bahrain institute wins key quality rating
Manama, June 24, 2012
The Capital Knowledge Institute of Finance (CKIF), a Bahraini company, said it has received a rating of one by the Quality Assurance Authority for Education and Training (QAAET).
The QAAET is the governmental education quality assurance authority in Bahrain.
CKIF is a specialist in delivering training solutions in the fields of banking, finance, investment, accounting and management in the Kingdom.
CKIF managing director Elham Abdulrazzaq said the raating was given based on its learners' achievement, quality of provision, how well provisions meet the needs of learners and stakeholders, the level of support and guidance provided to learners, and the effectiveness of leadership and management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- New skills 'should be included in school curricula'
- DEZ to launch 'Smart Summer ' camp
- UAE sees faster jobs, salaries growth in 2014
- Kaspersky Lab appoints EMT as training centre
- New fee structure likely for Bahrain manpower agencies
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce