Ikea Kuwait holds brand training for staff
Kuwait, June 26, 2012
Ikea Kuwait recently held a brand training programme for its staff that would help to build a stronger foundation across the different departments ranging from sales, human resources and logistics, among others.
The programme was attended by Ikea’s Swedish counterparts to impart a deeper insight into the Ikea brand and the core values that drive the workforce toward achieving a satisfactory end – result.
The employees were encouraged to function according to the principles by which the Ikea founder himself, Ingvar Kamprad followed through to make the company a success.
The employees underwent a series of exercises that further demonstrated the brands qualities and how to develop each division in achieving the ultimate goal. The interactive workshop was also designed to understand the nature of the local consumers and how their tastes and preferences are to be considered when introducing new a product line. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal