New scheme for Bahrain’s free visa workers
Manama, September 30, 2012
A comprehensive and sustainable strategic blueprint to tackle the issue of free visa workers in Bahrain is being mapped out, said a senior government official.
The Interior Ministry and Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) discussed the issue at a meeting at the Interior Ministry, chaired by Inspector-General Major-General Ibrahim Habib Al Ghaith and LMRA chief executive Ausamah Al Absi. Ways to boost labour market reforms were studied in depth.
A permanent follow-up mechanism has been approved alongside a permanent follow-up office which will take charge of conducting inspection campaigns during the implementation period of the strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry