Etisalat Academy to offer CompTIA courses
Dubai, October 18, 2012
Etisalat Academy, a leading provider of training and development solutions in the Middle East, will offer training solutions from CompTIA, an international non-profit IT trade association, under an MoU singed recently.
The signing ceremony was held between David Brennan, general manager at the Etisalat Academy, and Todd Thibodeaux, chief executive officer at CompTIA, at the Gitex technology Week.
The MoU establishes Etisalat Academy (ETAC) as a delivery member in CompTIA’s Authorized Partner Program (CAPP).
In addition to the portfolio of CompTIA certifications, both the organizations will jointly develop and deliver customised certifications in the areas of Green IT, Smart Energy, Digital Home, M2M and Mobile Apps, said a statement.
ETAC will develop and launch with support from CompTIA: CompTIA IT Certification Offerings, IT Certification Learning Events and Customised Certifications.
Brennan said: “CompTIA certifications will build Etisalat Academy and the Gulf region’s competitive differentiation because of their broad global market acceptance. CompTIA’s certifications are ranked in the Top 10 globally and we are glad to be associated with them. Keeping in view the existing and emergent technology trends, these certifications will go a long way in catering to market needs and making ETAC a leader in offering customised IT certifications.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Tamkeen hosts major graduation ceremony
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology