Tamkeen backs 19 firms at career expo
Manama, November 6, 2012
Bahrain labour fund Tamkeen helped 19 enterprises in the Kingdom to take part in the 'Career Expo 2012' which opened in Manama today.
The benefiting enterprises included universities, training institutes, and leading companies from the private sector, said Tamkeen, which is also a strategic partner and member of Career Expo 2012’s organising committee.
In addition, Tamkeen’s own stand at the event attracted thousands of fresh graduates and job seekers eager to benefit from the wide range of human capital development programmes.
“A world of opportunity awaits young Bahrainis through Tamkeen. We have over 100 programmes which are dedicated to enhancing the capabilities of Bahrainis in a wide range of sectors and skills areas," ,” said a senior official.
"We urge all Bahrainis to visit our stand and discover how we can enable them to achieve their potential,” the official added.
More than 53,000 Bahrainis and enterprises have benefited from Tamkeen’s 180 programmes to date.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event