Getex Autumn to feature 400 programmes
Dubai, November 18, 2012
Getex Autumn 2012, a leading forum on education and training, set to open next week in Dubai, will feature more than 400 study programmes for students and working professionals, said a top official.
More than 50 exhibitors will show at Getex Autumn 2012, which will run from November 21 to 23 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The show will feature diverse levels of higher education and professional development, a global business school fair segment and several exclusive presentations of interest to learners looking to pursue further education and training.
Exhibitors will include top universities from the UAE, Australia, the US, India and Switzerland along with a strong participation from UK-based universities this year.
In meeting with the increasing demand for higher education options in the UAE and GCC, Getex Autumn 2012 is suitably timed to allow students to register for courses starting in early 2013, said Anselm Godinho, managing director, International Conferences and Exhibitions (IC&E), organiser of the event.
“The participation of renowned academic institutions from all over the world remains the main attraction of Getex Autumn. As such, students, parents and industry professionals attending Getex Autumn 2012 are sure to find suitable educational and professional development programs that match their specific needs and preferences,” said Godinho.
“Moreover, we have also prepared extensively for the specialized segments of the show such as the Global Business School Fair which further reaffirm Getex as the premier networking platform for the region’s education sector.”
This edition of Getex Autumn will see the launch of the Global Business School Fair, which provides an opportunity for MBA schools from all over the world to meet with potential UAE-based postgraduate students. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam