Etihad hires 350 Omanis on hiring push
Abu Dhabi, November 21, 2012
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has steadily and strategically offered over 350 jobs to Omani nationals during an extensive recruitment drive which was launched earlier this year in the Sultanate.
The airline’s recruitment campaign is on track to reach its target of recruiting 400 employees by the end of 2012 in jobs that span the spectrum of the airline's operations, as well as its various training programmes that include the cadet pilot, technical engineering and graduate management programmes.
Etihad Airways is working with a number of ministries, universities and colleges in the Sultanate to ensure the success of the drive, and has so far received more than 10,000 job applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14
- 18 teams take part in AppVision
- 500 graduate from Canadian University of Dubai
- Blackberry launches scholarship for women