HBMeU inks deal to promote e-learning
Dubai, December 11, 2012
UAE-based Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University said it has signed an agreement with Global Learning SARL to promote e-learning services in the Arab world.
The move is part of the university's ongoing efforts to build better competencies, leadership skills and effective communication among learners under the highest standards of excellence.
Commenting on the deal, Dr Mansoor Al Awar, the chancellor, said: “We are committed to continuously enriching and developing our core academic services and offerings while meeting the needs and aspirations of the largest audience possible. We are pleased to have signed a strategic partnership deal with Global Learning SARL, an organisation that has opened new prospects and promising opportunities to the e-learning community."
"Rest assured, we will continue to employ the latest technological innovations and strengthen our solid strategic relations with some of the top local, regional and international organisations, to promote HBMeU as a leading academic institution that is at the forefront of e-learning in the Arab world," he added.
Dr Milad Sebaaly, the managing director, Global Learning SARL, said: "Through the newly established strategic partnership, we are keen to leverage the vast expertise of Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University, as it offers an unprecedented opportunity for us to reach a wider segment of potential learners who will greatly benefit from our e-services."
"The strong co-operation with the University is poised to bring in positive results by exploring new prospects of e-learning and raising the level of education, while also fostering a culture of quality across the realm of learning in the region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses