Alba backs Crown Prince scholarship program
Manama, December 26, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) recently presented a cheque for BD200,000 ($527,190) as part of its BD1 million commitment to the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) as Platinum Sponsor.
The cheque was presented by Mahmood Hashim Al-Kooheji, chairman of Alba, to Shaikh Khalifa bin Daij Al Khalifa, president of the Court of the Crown Prince.
Shaikh Khalifa thanked Alba for its support and generous contribution to the program, and praised its continued cooperation and contribution to helping the program achieve its objectives and develop Bahrain’s youth.
Al-Kooheji praised the efforts of the Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa in launching educational and training initiatives to develop the capabilities of outstanding Bahraini youth, and said he was confident the graduates of this program will take their place as future leaders and contribute to Bahrain’s growth and prosperity.
Al-Kooheji also affirmed that Alba will renew its sponsorship of the CPISP at the platinum level after the completion of its current sponsorship cycle, pledging another BD 1 million to the program. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship