Alba backs Crown Prince scholarship program
Manama, December 26, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) recently presented a cheque for BD200,000 ($527,190) as part of its BD1 million commitment to the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) as Platinum Sponsor.
The cheque was presented by Mahmood Hashim Al-Kooheji, chairman of Alba, to Shaikh Khalifa bin Daij Al Khalifa, president of the Court of the Crown Prince.
Shaikh Khalifa thanked Alba for its support and generous contribution to the program, and praised its continued cooperation and contribution to helping the program achieve its objectives and develop Bahrain’s youth.
Al-Kooheji praised the efforts of the Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa in launching educational and training initiatives to develop the capabilities of outstanding Bahraini youth, and said he was confident the graduates of this program will take their place as future leaders and contribute to Bahrain’s growth and prosperity.
Al-Kooheji also affirmed that Alba will renew its sponsorship of the CPISP at the platinum level after the completion of its current sponsorship cycle, pledging another BD 1 million to the program. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history