Towers Watson offers insight into talent, rewards
Dubai, January 8, 2013
Towers Watson, a leading global professional services company, is hosting events this month in Dubai to provide insight into the most effective ways of nurturing and rewarding talent.
The Towers Watson Academy will host a series of generalist programmes, including job evaluation and talent management training, as well as more specialist sessions on topics such as “Employee Engagement” and “Long-term Incentive Design”.
The Talent and Reward Academy will commence on January 21, with all programmes taking place at Towers Watson’s office in Dubai Media City.
Each programme is designed for varying levels of experience and will be delivered by Towers Watson’s local and regional experts.
Ahmad Waarie, managing consultant for Towers Watson Middle East, said: “Talent management and reward are key tools in successfully running any modern business. In this region particularly it is becoming essential for ensuring that certain departments have at least a basic knowledge of the key elements that make up talent and rewards incentives. Our academy was born out of the increasing requirement for HR professionals to understand how best to apply talent and reward to their own company’s structure and use it effectively and confidently for the benefit of employees and employers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis